Welcome to TheHalima.com
Rules of Verbs (क्रियाएं) and Tenses (काल)
Rule no.1👉 Verb अपने subject (कर्ता) के number (वचन) और person (व्यक्ति) के अनुसार आती है।
1. She likes apples.
2. He is weak.
3. They are rich.
4. We were playing cricket.
5. I am a good teacher.
Rule no.2👉 अगर दो या दो से ज़्यादा subjects 'and' से जुड़े हों तो Verb (क्रिया) plural होगी। जैसे-
1. Mohan and Rakesh are good friends.
2. Sumit and Amit were present.
3. He and I are going to Delhi.
Rule no.3👉 अगर दो singular (एकवचन) Nouns एक ही व्यक्ति या चीज़ को बताएं तो verb भी singular होती है। और इस हालत में Article 'the' सिर्फ पहले Noun से पहले प्रयोग किया जाता है। जैसे-
1. The speaker and dancer is dead.
2. The teacher and statesman has gone.
लेकिन एक बात का ध्यान रखें कि जब दो singular nouns अलग अलग व्यक्तियों या चीज़ों को बताएं तो Article दोनों nouns से पहले आता है और Verb plural वाली आएगी। जैसे-
1. The speaker and the dancer are dead.
2. The teacher and the statesman have gone.
Rule no.4👉 अगर दो subjects 'and' से हों और एक ही भाव को प्रकट करते हों तो verb singular होती है। जैसे-
1. Bread and honey is his only food.
2. Slow and steady wins the race.
Rule no.5👉 जब singular nouns या pronouns को 'with' 'together with' 'as well as' आदि words से जोड़ा जाता है तो verb singular वाली होगी। जैसे-
1. Sohan as well as his brother is reading the stories.
2. Sonu together with his teachers was in the party.
जब दो subjects को 'as well as' से जोड़ा जाता है तो verb पहले subject के according आता है। जैसे-
1. He as well as I is coming from Mumbai.
2. Ramu as well as his parents was absent in my marriage.
3. My brothers as well as my sister speak English.
Rule no.6👉 Everyone, Each, Many a के साथ verb singular वाली आती है। जैसे -
1. Each of the girls has completed the work.
2. Many a woman has done so.
3. Everyone is going to market.
Rule no.7👉 अगर principal clause की verb (क्रिया), Past Tense (भूतकाल) में होती है तो Subordinate Clause (आश्रित उपवाक्य) की verb भी past tense (भूतकाल) में होगी। जैसे -
Shyam told me that Mohan was reading the book.
Rule no.8👉 अगर subordinate clause में कोई universal truth या कोई आदत (habit) या स्वभाव संबंधी तथ्य (habitual fact) होता है तो verb के tense (काल) में कोई भी बदलाव (changing) नहीं होता है, चाहे principal clause की verb भूतकाल (past tense) में ही क्यों न हो। जैस-
1. My teacher said that the earth is round.
2. My father told me that honesty is the best policy.
Rule no.9👉 When या If से शुरू होने वाले Clauses में simple present और principal clause में simple future का प्रयोग करो। जैसे -
1. If you work hard, you will pass.
2. If you come to me, I will help you.
Rule no.10👉 Yesterday के साथ Past Tense aur Tomorrow के साथ Future Tense का प्रयोग किया जाता है। जैसे-
1. Mohan came here yesterday.
2. I will go to school tomorrow.
मेरे प्यारे दोस्तों और प्यारे विद्यार्थियों कैसी लगी ये पोस्ट आप सभी को, आप सभी से निवेदन है कि इसे ज़्यादा से ज़्यादा share करें और जुड़े रहिए हमारे साथ और ज़्यादा जानकारी हासिल करने के लिए।
Thanks and Regards
1) Proper Noun- The particular name of the place or a person is known as the proper noun. Ex. India, China, Aman, Meena etc.
Has Asad done his homework?
2) Collective Noun - A name or noun used for a group of people, things or a group of animals is called a collective noun. Collective nouns are also called a group of nouns. Ex. Team (Team India), Committee, Squad, Family.
Groups of people going for industrial visits.
3) Common Noun - The common name given to every person, place, thing or activity belonging to the same kind is known as the common noun. A common noun is not a name of a particular person, place, activity or idea. Ex. girl, boy, men, women, lawyer, Engineer etc.
The boy helped his grandmother to cross the road.
4) Material nouns - The names used to mention materials or substances which are made up of an alloy are known as Material nouns. Ex. Gold, Aluminium, Iron, Plastic etc.
She bought Gold jewellery.
5) Concrete Nouns - The names used for the materials or the things which have physical existence or that materials are tangible in nature are known as Concrete nouns. Ex. Table, Television, Laptop, Mobile phones.
There are many new Mobile phones launched last month.
6) Abstract Nouns - The names which are used for an idea, quality, concept or condition are known as Abstract nouns. Abstract nouns are not physical substances, they don't have physical existence. Ex. Friendship, Love, Freedom, Excellence, Patience etc.
The freedom struggle of India is known to the world.
7) Countable Nouns - Count nouns are an idea that can form a plural and occur in a noun phrase with a numeral or an indefinite article. Common nouns and concrete nouns can be countable nouns. Ex. One man, two books, Four students etc.
Five students in our school qualify for nation games.
8) Uncountable Nouns - The nouns that cannot be counted are known as uncountable nouns. These nouns are also called Mass nouns. All abstract nouns are uncountable nouns but not all uncountable nouns are abstract. Ex. Work, knowledge, Water, sugar, Advice etc.
There is some money in his wallet.
A proper noun is word that denotes a particular person, place, animal or a thing.
Examples: Salman, Mumbai etc.
Definition of noun:
A noun is the name of a person, place, animal or a thing.
Like as; Mansoor, Delhi, pen etc.
Kinds of Noun:
There are 5 kinds of Noun.
1. Proper Noun
2. Common Noun
3. Abstract Noun
4. Collective Noun
5. Material Noun